Tuesday, June 05, 2012

LEGO City for Wii U

The Nintendo Wii U system is scheduled to be released just in time for the holiday season, & this morning at E3, a few of the games were announced.



Among the new titles for the new system are a new Super Mario game, & one I'm very excited about, LEGO City, being described as Grand Theft Auto meets LEGO.

I AM IN.



I love, love, love the LEGO games that are based on licensed material.  Batman, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, & Pirates of the Caribbean: I love every single one & cannot wait for the release of their Lord of The Rings game.



The LEGO games are filled with hours & hours of content, wonderful (& familiar) stories, humour, & gorgeous soundtracks. They are, quite simply, fun.  I can play them by myself or with my son...& LEGO is just awesome.

All of our LEGO games are for our PS3, but I guess I'll be buying a Nintendo Wii U.

For more on the Nintendo Wii U, check out this great article.

No comments: